Founded in 1835 in Paris, Havas group employs 20,000 people and is one of the leading communication groups worldwide as well as the biggest full spectrum communication group in the Baltics. Its’ 130 specialists in Lithuania alone provide top-level media planning, public relations, creative, digital marketing and other communication services.
Good one, part of Havas group, are the top-notch professionals in driving marketing results online. The team of 20+ experts of digital performance, SEO & SEM harnesses the power of data and uses a handful of online media planning & distribution tools to help our clients create meaningful connections with their consumers. Since the company‘s establishment in 2009, Good one grows exponentially. As a result of this outstanding performance, we’re listed in Technology Fast 50 list by Deloitte 2 years in a row, and in the Financial Times FT 1000 ranking, which lists the European companies that achieved the highest growth rate.
We’re currently looking for a PPC specialist, who will become a member of Havas group and its’ member Good one by bringing our local and global clients’ best digital performance solutions they can get.
Your work will include
- Launching and managing clients’ online marketing campaigns across multiple platforms including but not limited: Google Ads and Bing Ads.
- Providing ongoing campaign management ensuring best performance. Monitoring bids, budgets and quality scores. Generating reports.
- Teaming up with internal experts to develop strategies to clients with the use of data and market trends.
- Keeping up to date with the evolving digital media ecosystem.
We are looking for
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills, attentiveness and responsibility.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Ads and strong MS Excel skills.
- Interest in online marketing and aspiration to learn and grow.
- Good English skills.
- Interesting Lithuanian and international projects that open up broad opportunities for self-realization at a global network agency.
- The chance to apply your expertise in real life, using the most innovative solutions on the market, and to improve your professional skills through the best worldwide practices, tools and methods.
- Inspiring team of outstanding professionals.
- Gym membership, free snacks & coffee, team events, pet friendly office and other in agency life perks.
- Phenomenal opportunities to expand your knowledge at a biggest Baltics communication group that provides all communication services.
- Modern, brand new office in the city center with the whole Havas team.
- Competitive pay that is in keeping with your abilities and performance.
More information: Lina Mockutė, +370 616 84910, firstname.lastname@example.org.